Butler County Bassmasters

Est. 1988

Forums

Forum Home > Buy, Sell, Trade > Shimano Rods and Lew's Reels for Sale

Daniel Cardwell
Site Owner

I have several rods and reels I'm trying to unload. I also have these posted on Bass Boat Central. I accept PayPal or cash money. Not lookikng to trade at this time. I may have more of these up for sale after the end of the season. You can contact me by phone. (270) 999-1994. Please send text messages, I work weird shifts and I may be asleep or working if you try to call.

I have 3 Shimano Cranking rods I want to move. I have a 7'6" MH Moderate Taper Clarus, a 7' MH Moderate Taper Clarus, and a 7' MH Moderate Taper Compre. I'm wanting $60 a piece for the Clarus rods and $75 on the Compre. All these rods are in excellent shape. Nothing wrong with them at all. Just have all 13 Fishing rods now and these are taking up space in the rod rack.

I also have 3 Lew's reels I'm wanting to move. I have a Lew's Speed Spool Lazer MG 7.1:1RH, and 2 Lew's Speed Spools 6.4:1 RH. Nothing wrong with these reels either. Taken completely apart and cleaned twice a year since I've had them. Very, very minor boat rash. I'll take $60 for the Lazer and $75 a piece for the Speed Spools. Nothing wrong with the reels, just upgrading to the new LFS Lew's.

September 21, 2014 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.